Oliver and Marco. Yeah.


01 May 2011

Feed Me's Big Adventure.. AND IM BACK!!

Yooo dudes.. Fucking finally! I have my 4 meg uncapped in my new house.. Sorry I've been not posting for so long but I couldn't as I had no internet.. But ill be back now :)
Anyway, since i'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long this is the Just Plain Filth record of biggest post ever :)
If you haven't heard of Feed Me then maybe you have heard of Spor which is his other alias. He is seriously one of the best guys in the scene at the moment and even Skrillex gets a lot of his influence from this guy.. Heres tons of his shit :) Also it would mean a lot to me if you all liked my fan page on Facebook :D So please do it.. ENJOY! **new datsik ep will be soon on JPF

Dubstep *VERY Recommended

Dubstep * VERY Recommended

Electro

Old School Electro

Trash Electro

Electro

Weird Electro


Electro

Electro

Dubstep

Dubstep with reggae vibes

Dubstep


No comments:

Post a Comment